TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USE OF THE WIFI SERVICE
THIS INSTRUMENT (HEREINAFTER THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE”) ESTABLISHES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO THE TENOR OF WHICH HOTEL BRISAS IXTAPA, SA DE CV ., IN SUCCESIVE ” LAS BRISAS IXTAPA ” WILL PROVIDE TO YOUR GUESTS AND / OR VISITORS (SUCH AS “THE CLIENT OR CLIENTS”) OF ANY OF OUR HOTELS (HEREINAFTER “THE HOTELS”) DESIRING AGREES THE INTERNET BROADBAND ACCESS SERVICES IN WIRELESS WIFI SUCCESSIVE “THE SERVICE”) TO DISPOSE OF THE SAME IN THE WAY THAT THE CUSTOMER CONSIDERS CONVENIENT.
TO ACCESS THE SERVICE THE CLIENT MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE. THE USE OF THE SERVICES INDICATES THE CONFORMITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
THE CUSTOMER acknowledges and accepts that LAS BRISAS IXTAPA reserves the right to change, modify and / or supplement the “Terms and Conditions of Use”, at any time, in which case it will inform the CUSTOMER by publishing the corresponding notice.
THE CLIENTS who are in full exercise of the capabilities conferred by the applicable Mexican legislation, expressly express their consent to be subject to the content and scope of the “Terms and Conditions of Use” by accepting the SERVICE. In virtue of the above, THE CLIENTS acknowledge and accept that each time they use THE SERVICE they reiterate and confirm their consent with this instrument and / or with the last published version of it.
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF “THE SERVICE”.
Through THE SERVICE, LAS BRISAS IXTAPA will offer THE CLIENT the Internet access service wirelessly, during the time that THE CLIENT is staying at THE HOTELS, providing a user and password valid for up to 5 (five) connected equipment simultaneously , with a connection speed of 3 megabytes, so THE CLIENT must keep at all times the password provided by LAS BRISAS IXTAPA for access to THE SERVICE as confidential, so that only authorized users have access to THE SERVICE.
THE CLIENTS may increase the speed of connection to THE SERVICE in exchange for the payment of a consideration, whose cost will be proportional to the connection speed they wish to acquire; for this case, THE CLIENT must carry out the hiring of the package to increase the speed of connection in the reception area of THE HOTELS.
Customers who are not guests but who are temporarily visiting within the facilities of THE HOTELS, as they wish to contract THE SERVICE, will be considered as customers, through payment for the rates that each of the HOTELS establishes. Similarly, for this case, it is the responsibility of THE CLIENT to use and manage the user and password generated by the system.
If the payment is by credit card, THE CUSTOMER must provide the LAS BRISAS IXTAPA personnel in the reception area with information regarding the credit card information with which they will contract the SERVICE.
- OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMERS
THE CUSTOMER compromise to use THE SERVICE diligently and correctly and compromise not to use it to carry out activities contrary to law, morals, good customs accepted and / or illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects rights and interests of third parties, as well as not make any use that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the service, documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer computer accessible through the Internet.
Likewise, also by way of enunciative but not limitative, the user agrees not to use, transmit or disseminate: (i) defamatory, threatening or contrary to morality and good customs (ii) illegally or without authorization to systems , or networks that belong to another person, or to try to overcome security measures of another person’s system (“hacking”), any activity that can be used as the cause of an attack on a system (port scanning, etc.), (iii) Distribution of viruses, worms, Trojans through the Internet, or any other destructive activity; Distribute information about the creation or transmission of viruses over the Internet, worms, Trojans, saturation, “mailbombing”, or denial of service attacks; Creation or management of bootnets; Also activities that interrupt or interfere with the effective use of other people’s network resources or the performance of “spamming”, (iv) Make fraudulent use of the IP address provided in each access.
LAS BRISAS IXTAPA reserves the right to suspend and / or block the service immediately and without prior notice in case of detecting uses of THE SERVICE in breach of the provisions of this clause and / or Terms and Conditions of Use.
THE CUSTOMER acknowledges and accepts that:
- a) Knows the nature of the Internet and its limitations, as well as its technical qualities and response times to consult or transfer data and information.
- b) Social, political and cultural phenomena, among others, may cause the use of the Internet to increase extraordinarily in a certain moment so that the conditions of optimal operation are affected, causing a temporary saturation that causes slowness in the SERVICE.
- c) The Internet is a network of networks, and the paralysis of another network can reduce the behavior of THE SERVICE.
- d) The data circulated on the Internet have no protection and can be exposed and diverted, so the dissemination of any information that THE CLIENT transmits or receives through the Internet will be at your own risk.
- e) The data circulating on the Internet may be subject to a regulation regarding its use or be protected by an intellectual property right, so THE CLIENT agrees to be solely responsible for the use of the data that he / she consults, transmit or receive through the Internet.
- f) LAS BRISAS IXTAPA will not be responsible for the accuracy or quality of the information that can be obtained through THE SERVICE, so the use of any information obtained through THE SERVICE is under the responsibility and risk of THE CLIENT.
- g) LAS BRISAS IXTAPA will not be responsible for any damage and / or damage suffered by THE CLIENT due to loss of information, caused by configuration, delays, non-deliveries, erroneous deliveries, interruption of THE SERVICE or downloads of programs on the Internet by THE CLIENT in his team.
- h) It is your responsibility to adopt the necessary measures to protect the information, data and / or software of your property from possible access to your computer equipment from the Internet, or to avoid possible contamination by viruses or attacks from users who are circulating via Internet, so that LAS BRISAS IXTAPA will not be responsible for any damages caused to THE CLIENT due to the aforementioned facts.
- i) THE SERVICE may be interrupted by any of the causes indicated in this Contract.
THE CUSTOMER acknowledges that LAS BRISAS IXTAPA, in its sole discretion and without any responsibility, may terminate this instrument immediately or suspend the use of THE SERVICE, in whole or in part, without notice.
THE CUSTOMER acknowledges and accepts his responsibility when the use of THE SERVICE causes damage or harm of a civil nature to LAS BRISAS IXTAPA and / or any third party, so in this act he is obliged to: (i) repair the damage and immediately cover the compensations that in each case proceed, and (ii) take LAS BRISAS IXTAPA peacefully and in safety from any claim made against him.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE CUSTOMER acknowledges and accepts that, in terms of the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, the LAS BRISAS IXTAPA Privacy Notice (hereinafter the “Privacy Notice”) was available. which is published on the website: https://www.lasbrisashotels.com.mx/en/ixtapa/privacy-policy/ .
- FORTUITOUS EVENT OR MAYOR FORCE
THE CUSTOMER accepts and acknowledges that LAS BRISAS IXTAPA will not be responsible for the breach or delay of any term established in this instrument, if said breach or delay is a consequence of a fortuitous event or mayor force.
- CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
No cancellations or refunds apply.
If the client registered the user and password and completed the purchase process, charging the amount to his credit card and do not wish to use the service, he will not apply a refund.
- APPLICABLE LAW
The Client irrevocably accepts to submit the interpretation and / or compliance with the content and scope of this instrument to the laws of the City of Mexico and / or applicable Mexican Legislation.
For the application and interpretation of this instrument, THE CUSTOMER agrees to expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts residing in Mexico City and, consequently, resigns any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them due to their private domicile or conventional, present or future, or for any other reason.
The procedure through which the notifications about changes or updates to this privacy notice will be carried out is as follows: The current version of the privacy notice will be published on our website, with the date of the most recent update, being able to consult this updated version by accessing the following link:
Date of the most recent update: 07-21-2017.